Rosanna Pansino Bio

Pansino was the first person to be seen on TV when she appeared in Season 2 of VH1's Scream Queens. This reality show featured a cast from one of the Saw films. She was ranked 9th place. Pansino continued to pursue a career in acting and appeared in small parts on shows such as Parks and Recreation and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. After being inspired by a few colleagues who had also utilized YouTube to launch their own YouTube channel and Pansino began to create videos and become more comfortable with a camera. After recording the process of making the treats for a themed party, she began her baking show. The show quickly gained momentum. The first baking videos earned a following, and viewers started to ask for more. Pansino came up with the Nerdy Nummies series because she was a bit unsure about the format. television or on the Internet. Then, she confessed that her agent had issued her an ultimatum during the beginning days of YouTube. She was acting as an actress and was forced to pick between acting or YouTube. Despite the risks she faced in the moment she remained determined to never leave YouTube. In the year 2015, Pansino stated to Cosmopolitan that she was not making income through YouTube at the time. It was possible however, it wasn't something that I was earning any money from. I decided to set this as my aim. YouTube is the life of me. My agent will dismiss me. He did. That was the moment I put all of my time, as well as all my savings, in my channel. Before I earned any money I was working full-time on my channel for more than one year. I was able to live on my savings. I lived in a small apartment that could accommodate six people, and three bedrooms.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful pics of Lynn Gilmartin and Margarita Levieva Feet and Legs

Amy Carlson