Alexa Davalos Bio

Davalos was born in France to American parents and photographer Jeff Dunas and actress Elyssa Davalos, daughter of actor Richard Davalos. Davalos spent most of her early years in France and Italy, before settling in New York. Davalos has said that she is more cursed in French than in English. Davalos made a move for herself on her own when she was 17 and relocated to New York City. Davalos made a living modeling for photographers such as Peter Lindbergh. "I had a goal," she recalls. "I wanted to create my own thing within the world. Working in a theatre, I discovered that I wanted to perform. Her love for acting increased rapidly and she attended the Off-Broadway Flea Theatre in New York. Davalos is close friends with actress Amanda Righetti and was Righetti’s bridesmaid at Righetti's wedding. Davalos considers herself to be a "dork" and enjoys travel and read.She guards her private life stating "I believe that it's a personal choice. It's a conscious decision. The things you let influence you can affect your. Davalos at the age of seventeen years old, set her mind free and moved to New York City. She supported herself by modeling for photographers like Peter Lindbergh. She recollects, "I had a purpose." "I wanted to be out on the streets doing my own thing. After having worked in a theatre in the past, it became apparent to me that I wanted to become an actor. The passion for her grew to acting, and she enrolled in the Off-Broadway Flea Theater in New York

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful pics of Lynn Gilmartin and Margarita Levieva Feet and Legs

Amy Carlson